Fairy Tail Wings of Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome To
Fairy Tail
Wings
of
Gold

Dante Millerstone Mirajane_01

Hello, we are a friendly happy community happy to invite you to a Fairy Tail RolePlay. We would like you to read over our rules and important things. We are a non canon rp, meaning no one can play as Gajeel, Lucy, Natsu and so on. You may us them as a face claim if you please, but dont make them to much like the original.
Staff
Dante Millerstone Natsu-smile Hello I am Mana, Allen, Jun and so forth. I am your head admin and creator of the site. I often answer questions and rp all day. Im usually around a lot because I dont have much of a life, but hey at least im here for you. I often creating characters and plotting with members, I am easy to get along with but dont try to get me angry.

Dante Millerstone Ft_loki1
This is Loke, G, Zero, Seeker. He is our Spanish Admin from Chile. I know hes epic. He is a nice guy and friendly rps with everyone. He does type fluent English and can understand a fair bit. He is willing to rp with you bu he may have to ask you what you are doing the thread just so he knows it because he may not get it.
Member of The Month Dante Millerstone 19030933
Male of The Month Dante Millerstone 20598825
Female of The Month Dante Millerstone 16499077
Staff of The Month Dante Millerstone 595118_1292036232094_100
Couple of The Month Dante Millerstone 13422393
Thread of The Month Dante Millerstone Fairy-tail-logo
Affiliates
Credits
Credits

Dante Millerstone BBG36
All pictures go to there owners. Fairy Tail belongs to there owner, we are not making money just sheer entertainment. Theme goes to creator. Side tables belong to Your creator and forumotion. All creative content goes to there maker/member.

Dante Millerstone

Go down

Dante Millerstone Empty Dante Millerstone

Post  Loki Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Dante Ray Millerstone

Spoiler:

Name: Dante Millerstone

Sexuality: Heterosexual

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eyes: Black
    Hair: Spiked hair, orange colour
    Skin Tone: White
    Deformities: Nothing
    Accessories: Some piercings in his left ear. Always using glasses.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mage Type: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Spells:

Earth Dragons Roar
    Level: 1
    Range: Long - Close
    Description: When Dante does this attack, eath, rocks, and some big rocks are thrown off his mouth. The small rocks can cut and the bigger ones can break stuffs and even bones.
    Drawback: If the attack doesnt hit anyone in the area, it's cancelled and can break insides.

Earth Dragon Punch
    Range: Close
    Description: Dante covers his fist with the element earth. He can attack quickly, even thought the earth covering his arms are heavy.
    Drawback: If he doesnt hit anyone, the attack is canceled. If he hits something he can break it.

Earth Dragon Scales
    Range: Self
    Description: Dante covers himself with earth dragon scales. The amount of damage received is decreased, but it'll remove a little of speed, something which can be erased with training and getting used to the scales.
    Drawback: When the attack is cancelled or finished, the user gets tired and has difficult of getting up.

Personaility: Dante tends to be alone sometimes. Not because he hates people, it's because he likes to be alone. But if someone talks to him, he has no problem with sharing things. The only thing he doesnt like is talking about his past, because he doesnt know what happened because he lost his memory. When it comes to fight, he doesnt doubt of fighting, but if someone who he cares is fighting with him, he won't fight, he will just talk to him and if the other person doesnt get convinced he just ignores him. Ironically, he's afraid of heights.

History:Dante doesnt remember his past. He only knows that someday he woke up in the forest, without anyone taking care of him. Passing the days he was starving and at some point he fainted away. Not knowing that he was gonna survive, he woke up and he noticed that he was found by a dragon. When Dante saw him, he was scared and ran away. When he ran all he could, the dragon appeared again and this time Dante accepted him and he didnt run away. The name of the Dragon was Prowlus, the Earth Dragon. He was very quiet and he liked to be alone. He meditated all the days, and then he taught Dante the Earth Magic. Sooner, Dante became closer to him, treating him like a father to him. But one day, Prowlus dissapeared and Dante became depressed.
    Being a grown up man now, he joined Fairy Tail, looking for Prowlus, and looking for some quiet place where he could be.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down