Fairy Tail Wings of Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome To
Fairy Tail
Wings
of
Gold

The Lone Flame (AW) Mirajane_01

Hello, we are a friendly happy community happy to invite you to a Fairy Tail RolePlay. We would like you to read over our rules and important things. We are a non canon rp, meaning no one can play as Gajeel, Lucy, Natsu and so on. You may us them as a face claim if you please, but dont make them to much like the original.
Staff
The Lone Flame (AW) Natsu-smile Hello I am Mana, Allen, Jun and so forth. I am your head admin and creator of the site. I often answer questions and rp all day. Im usually around a lot because I dont have much of a life, but hey at least im here for you. I often creating characters and plotting with members, I am easy to get along with but dont try to get me angry.

The Lone Flame (AW) Ft_loki1
This is Loke, G, Zero, Seeker. He is our Spanish Admin from Chile. I know hes epic. He is a nice guy and friendly rps with everyone. He does type fluent English and can understand a fair bit. He is willing to rp with you bu he may have to ask you what you are doing the thread just so he knows it because he may not get it.
Member of The Month The Lone Flame (AW) 19030933
Male of The Month The Lone Flame (AW) 20598825
Female of The Month The Lone Flame (AW) 16499077
Staff of The Month The Lone Flame (AW) 595118_1292036232094_100
Couple of The Month The Lone Flame (AW) 13422393
Thread of The Month The Lone Flame (AW) Fairy-tail-logo
Affiliates
Credits
Credits

The Lone Flame (AW) BBG36
All pictures go to there owners. Fairy Tail belongs to there owner, we are not making money just sheer entertainment. Theme goes to creator. Side tables belong to Your creator and forumotion. All creative content goes to there maker/member.

The Lone Flame (AW)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Lone Flame (AW) Empty The Lone Flame (AW)

Post  Senetue Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Brown hair shifted, red eyes slowly looked along the bar of the guild Fairy Tail as one of the more well known members sat behind the long bar and merely observed everything that happened. His hands moved, grabbing a glass before filling it with a dark brown colored liquid which gave off one of the most recognizable smells that anyone could smell. His hand brought it up, his mouth opening as he quickly drank down nearly half of the glass in one go before he sat the glass back down on the bar and crossed his arms. "It's so nice and quiet today... I love these days." He said, a self satisfying smile on his face as he was happy that there wasn't any fights today. "Though this just means that tomorrow will be loud and obnoxious..." He said, snapping his neck in both directions as the red fur around the collar of his jacket caressed his white, pasty colored neck. "Yet that's just business as usual for the Guild Master." He said, grinning as he leaned back in his chair and took another large swig of the bitter tasting drink in his glass.
Senetue
Senetue

Back to top Go down

The Lone Flame (AW) Empty Re: The Lone Flame (AW)

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Felix slowly walked through the streets of magnolia. He was on the edge of a mini angry spree and was about to kill the next person who pissed him off, again. People could hear his sounds of anger as he stepped into the fairy tail guild. Everyone was cheery and happy. It made him angry at this point. Felix still smelt the scent in the air. It was clinging to him and wouldnt go away. The scent made his face go red slightly as his breaths turned heavy from it as his body started to get excited. He growled as someone decided to walk up to him in a drunken state and decide to bitch at him for something random. Felix became angered and grabbed the back of the mans head and smashed it into his knee. He then gave him a punch to the gut. Everything sparked up from there and everything went into a classic fairy tail battle. "PISS OFF IM NOT IN THE MOOD!!" He snapped as he punched yet another person, knowing Cora wouldnt approve of it but still.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

https://fairytail-wog.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Senetue Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Senetue watched out over the general happy attitude that everyone was giving off as people sang songs in their drunken stupor while Senetue continued to drink and fill his glass back up. Before long his eyes caught something, a person wandering into the guild as he noticed that his breaths seemed to get heavy and Senetue couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. Everything went by in a flash, people began to fight one another once the individual had decided to smash the man's head into his knee and punched the poor individual. A loud sigh came from Senetue's lips as he spun in the chair he was in before he kicked off and landed with a thud as his boots caused the wood to creak underneath them. Slowly he moved out from behind the bar, his eyes wandered around as he watched the people fight, his black jacket seemed to glow while the fabric keeping both of his legs chained to each other became visible. "Now now.... Everyone settle down..." He said, making the motion with his hands in an attempt to peacefully get everyone to settle down and stop this nonsense.
Senetue
Senetue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Felix continued to smash some more heads in as his anger started to fade by doing so. Everyone fought somewhat in a semi serious fight. He went on smashing and destroying things. Some people went more into the fight while others stopped at the command of there Guild Master. Felic on the other hand wasnt going to let them slip by just like that. He still had a large amount of rage and frustrated. He smashed someones back with his elbow causing them to fall to the ground in pain. Felix, after several people were knocked out and everyone else calm, he walked and sat in his usual corner which was usually always set up for him. He sucked on some batteries as every odd person started at him. They were still suspicious about what happened the day before. He leaned back on his chair still smelling the scent he was smelling sense the other day.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senetue Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Senetue sighed as he watched the fight continue while some stopped at his command which he commended them for doing while his red eyes seemed to stare at the others who continued. Once everything was done, his eyes looked towards the ones who had continued to fight before they wandered around the room and looked at the mess they made. "Those of you who stopped... Go back to what you were doing. Those of you who continued... I want this place spotless by the time I'm done." He said, his red eyes seemed to glimmer as his hair seemed to dance on a faint wind as fire sparked on his shoulders within the red fur of his black jacket. Those who had been commanded got to work while Senetue wandered over to the corner where Felix sat, his hand grabbing a chair and pulling it back on the opposite side of the table before he plopped down in it. "You shouldn't go fighting people just because they are drunk." He said, assuming that was the reason behind the beginning of the fight as he wiped the ash on his shoulders off.
Senetue
Senetue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Felix heard the chair in front of him slide back. Everyone else did as demanded with a large sigh. Felix on the other hand did nothing, he didnt let no one boss him around. Well it wasn't fully true but still. He looked down and saw the Guild Master. He gave an angered grunt. He didnt want to be talked to, although his breathings pace was still the same even though he was mostly calm now. His face was slightly red even though nothing was hot and no one was embarrassing him or anything. Felix almost growled before spitting out a battery. He was taking the batteries like that were candy. "Piss Off! I Didnt Even Start It! Besides Im Not in A Good Mood." He snapped as his eyes slitted for a moment but went back to normal.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senetue Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Senetue merely stared at the man in front of him, his eyes never wavering for a moment as he just gave a grunt, spitted out the battery before telling him to piss off and that he didn't start it. "From what I saw you did start it since you did knock that man unconscious." He said, motioning with his hand towards the man laying on the ground with blood slowly running of from where his face was pressed up against the floor. Slowly he shifted, standing up before he stretched his arms, his eyes looked off to the side before he released a sigh and began to slowly move. Before long he was next to Felix and his hand was pressed against the man's forehead. "You look a little red... Are you not feeling good? I wouldn't want the others to catch something if you are feeling under the weather." He said, a smile on his face at his innocent gesture as he tried to take the man's temperature due to how red his face looked.
Senetue
Senetue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Felix growled again not pleased at the guild master who tried to bother him. As the guild master gestured toward the man he smashed first Felix looked. He small blood coming off his face before grinning. He didnt care, that man bother him and slurred some nasty things about him. Felix didnt like them so he beat the man to a pulp as that man seemed to have a problem with Cora. Felix turned his eyes up at Senetue who just broke him out of his daze by touching his forehead. Felix growled as he forced the mans hand off his forehead. "IM NOT SICK DANM IT!!!" Felix snapped as became slightly short of breath. He gasped slightly, he wasnt sick at all though. The scent was actually getting to him slightly. He got up and started to walk away. It seemed like the guild master didnt know about it ether. A pink haired girl walked up to the guild master and whispered into his ear about the whole dragon mating season thing. Felix froze as he glanced from his shoulder.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senetue Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Senetue stood there, his eyes looked down at the man as he tried to feel for a temperature before his hand was suddenly thrown away as he noticed Felix becoming short of breath. "I don't think I believe you with the way you're acting." He said, watching Felix wander away before some one decided to come up and tell him what was going on which caused his eyes to go wide as he released a long 'ohhhhhhh'. "I didn't realize you were a Dragon Slayer. This makes a lot more sense now that I think about it... Don't you have a mate or something?" Senetue asked, he couldn't help but make hand gestures as he spoke, standing at one spot before he wandered over towards Felix and stood behind him. "I'm assuming it's all that pent up frustration that is making you all angry." He said, crossing his arms in front of his chest as his jacket continued to lightly sway behind him as his red eyes continued to stare down Felix as he would feel an overbearing presence of not only strength but care. "You appear that you are constantly getting aroused. I noticed your shortness of breath earlier and now."
Senetue
Senetue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Felix froze as he growled as everything went quiet for a moment. Felix got a defensive facial expression as his body would no longer move. That girl was a fucking fan girl of Coras and himself. She had done some research because the reason she loved them so much was because they were dragon slayers and were interesting. It was true Felix had a mate but he didnt tell anyone of it. He really didnt want anyone to know about it. He didnt want anything to happen that would cause him to hurt his mate in anyway. Felix truly couldnt move his body. He gasped for hair slightly as he shook his head to snap out of his daze. Although his body was still in shock. Felix was some how seen right through. His face still stayed slightly red as his eyes followed Senetue. The scent made things hard against him as it did linger on his body. His body finally was able to snap around and look at Sene as everyone stared before they went back to there duty. "Piss Off! You know nothing!" He snapped as he tried to walk away from him. "So what if im aroused! Its harder to be a dragon slayer then you think. Just because we are powerful and can do things most other mages cant doesnt mean we have it off easy! We didnt learn things the way most people do, we learned it from dragons, I learned mine from a Bitchy Dragon that never shut the fuck up and never told me anything more than I needed. She left out this whole Mating season thing to me and never told me the fucking effects of becoming one." He ranted as he walked outside. The girl walked back up the guild master and told him about the whole kissing scene with Cora from the other day and then told him more in depth about the dragons mating actions. She mostly told him about the scent thing.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senetue Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Senetue's arms remained cross as he seemed to get angry before suddenly telling him to piss off once again which only caused Senetue to grunt softly as he tried to walk away. From there he spoke about how he was raised by a dragon and the fan girl once again explained everything to him which caused him to move, his hand reached out and grabbed Felix's arm as he had a frown on his face. "Don't ever act like you have it hard in your life. So what if you feel aroused for a month? It already seems you have a mate so why are you acting all pissy all the time? I had to raise myself up on the streets, I rarely got meals and I didn't get a true family until I was around fifteen when I met a man who decided to teach me. If your attitude is from pent up frustration or what ever the hell it is. Then I want you to go to your dang mate and do what ever you can to rid yourself of this attitude. I wont allow some one to disrespect me in the manner you have been doing."
Senetue
Senetue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Felix growled as the guild master ranted on about his life and how it was hard to survive. Felix wasnt to happy about this because this man obviously didnt do any background checks on Felix at him. He had killed people, wiped out a dark guild by himself and is frankly haunted by it. The real reason why he probably killed them was because one he had no way to manage him temper and two he never had comfort or support from anyone. Felix knew the girl was being like this just to see his reactions to it. He growled when he finally decided he didnt like the girl. Felix felt the guild masters hand on his shoulder. He snapped around finally having enough. He wanted to beat the guild master to a pulp, but he wouldnt do that to him because his mate would never talk to him again or better yet look at him. "ARG! Your so fucking stubborn." He snapped as he shook his body to get the guild masters hand off of him. He finally had enough. "Its People who frustrate me! I cant force things against Cora!" His eyes widened as he quickly shut his mouth. He gave it away as the one fangirl let out a squeal revealing her hiding spot before she quickly caught herself and went back to hiding. Although no one else really noticed.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senetue Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Senetue merely stared down Felix, his eyes just watched him closely as they seemed hell bent on piercing through Felix's personality and seeing just what made him such an arrogant prick. Senetue's hand noticeably clenched when he had called him stubborn, squeezing Felix's shoulder tightly before it was shook off and he mentioned Cora. In an instant Senetue had Felix pinned up against a wall, his eyes just stared at Felix emptily before he began to push him further into the wall which caused his fists to sink into Felix's chest. "I don't care who you don't want to force something onto... I.... Want.... You... Too... Fix... That... Attitude." He said, saying every individual word to make sure that Felix understood and could hear every word of the command Senetue was giving him.
Senetue
Senetue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Felix grunted as he was pinned against the wall. He was in tight quarters with the guild master and didnt like it. He liked his space between himself and others. The only person that could get close to him without getting beaten was Cora. Felix couldnt help but give a jerk and slightly knee Sene. "I AM TRYING!" Felix snapped as he shoved Sene off and gave him a kick to keep him a distance away. "I wouldnt have beat on that guy if he didn't slur nasty things about Cora." He growled as he gasped a couple of times for his breath. "Im trying not to be violent scene I got a wake call from Cora." Felix ranted on. "And if you must know, Yes I am Coras Mate and I dont care." He blushed in his angered state as the girl walked back up to the leader and told him yet another part that she forgot to tell him from the start. She old him male became more violent during breeding season.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senetue Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Senetue didn't even seem hindered or even react to being kneed while he backed off when he was shoved but only took a few steps back before he knocked Felix's foot away from him. Senetue had been trained by a renowned mage who was known for his strength with the elements and even trained by the previous Guild master so Felix's strength was like a twig compared to his. "You're not even getting close to chilling your shit. You're the only one who acts like this and I don't care if it's due to the breeding season." He said, glaring at the girl as flames appeared along his shoulders as if telling her not to interfere anymore before he turned his attention back to Felix. "Maybe I should go get Cora and let him screw you until you cool the hell down... How about that?!" He said, his face had a frown as he had been trying to ignore the attitude he has been receiving but he only got more angry due to how Felix was acting. He didn't care if some mating season was turning him into this, he wouldn't deal with any disrespect from anyone.
Senetue
Senetue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:04 pm

The girl yelped as she saw the flames. Felix growled at Sene loudly as he gasped for another breath of air. He couldnt talk long without running short of breath. He quickly blushed as he heard Senes words and began to feel awkward. "Your the one whos making me angry. How am I to cool down wene your harassing me." He snapped as he started to get more angry but stopped himself and gave a slight smile. The scent was now actually calming him but he was still angry. The scent did remind him of Cora and did make him stop himself from doing anything foolish. As much as Felix didnt want to he had to do something that wouldn't get him in trouble or upset. He smashed his into the ground then into the wall a couple of time. He was now calmer then he as going to be fore the day and walked up to Sene. "I-I-Im.........." His words struggled. "S-s.......or...ry" He unwillingly said it but did say it with some meaning. He didnt really mean to get in a fight with Sene.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senetue Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Senetue merely watched Felix, Senetue hadn't been harassing anyone since Felix was the one who truly started the fight and had multiple times told him to piss off and called him arrogant. Senetue has gone through things that would make World War II look like child play and his experience and overall brute strength seemed to radiate from his jacketed body. He watched him closely as he seemed to struggle with apologizing but Senetue merely sighed before he took a step forward, pulled Felix into a hug and patted him on the back. Nearly as soon as the hug happened it was over and Senetue turned his back towards Felix as the bottom of his jacket seemed to dance along unseen winds. "I'm sorry for being mean... I've been very frustrated lately in many things... One of which I'm assuming you can guess. There's been so much work piling up that it's literally impossible to get some alone time or go out and about and do things with other people. It's especially a pain when I have to pay for the damages that some people like to cause." He said, his eyed Felix before he slowly moved, returning to where he once was behind the counter before he poured himself another tall glass of alcohol and began to drink it.
Senetue
Senetue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Felix growled as his body was pulled into a hug. He basically shoved himself out of the hug before walking back to the wall and relaxing. He went back to Snacking on a battery as Sene went on about being frustrated. Felixs body began to heat up slightly. He looked up at Sene before grinning slightly. "I should leave for now." Felix gets up staggering slightly as everyone could hear his breaths. The fangirl nearly died of a heart attack wene she heard that, but of course her mind was a little twisted and perverted like most fangirls.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senetue Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:59 am

"Fine... Just keep it in your pants when your on the premises." Senetue said, his cheeks a noticeable red as he took another big drink from his glass and pretty much chugged it down till nothing remained before he slammed the glass down onto the bar. "Dang Dragon Slayers.... What with their breeding season and being all horny and rowdy and stuff..." Senetue said, pouring up to five shots on the bar before he began to go down the line one at a time as he drank down every shot of highly alcoholic beverages.
Senetue
Senetue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Felix growled as he almost turned over and gave Senetue a good smack on the head but he didnt. Felix slipped his hands into his pockets and started to walk off as he bumped into someone. He smelt a scent the same bittery sweet scent, but he honestly didnt like this one it actually made him more angry. Felix walked home and face planted into his bed and relaxed.

Natsuki walked through the doors of fairytail with a smile on his face. He had a large bag of things he found from his two year travel. Everyone ran up to him and started cheering. He smelt a scent before he was bumped. He knew what time of the year it was and all the effects of it. Natsu ignored it completely as his will power is high and allows him block things out completely. He looked at one of the people and asked them were th guild master was but they said he retired. Natsu gave a small frown before giving a bright smile and a chuckle as he was put onto someones shoulders. "Well whos the new Guild Master?" He smiled as he looked down at the people. They pointed to the man drinking at the table. Natsu managed to remember who it was, it was the S ranked mage Senetue, the one who was always around them before he left. He jumped off the mans shoulder and landed beside him. Natsu than ran up and placed his hand on his shoulder. "HEYA SENETUE LONG TIME NO SEE" He spoke cheerfully. Senetue might not regonize him as his appearance changed a bit along with his clothing. The only thing that probably didnt change was the jacket he wore. It was given to him by Vulcus so he kept it quite dear and tries to wear it every day. Even though the jacket is now small he still wears it, but it cant really cover his chest so he wore yellow metal platng around his chest and black metal, flexiable fabric under it usualy but he wasnt today.His pants were somewhat old fashion japanese type thing.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senetue Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Senetue just continued to drink like a madman, this time being no where comparable to the time when he was a S-Ranked mage and he had failed a mission which he pretty much drank the next day away. His red eyes looked down at the glass and shots that he had before he worked on all five shots once again as he didn't notice anyone cheering. Once he was done with the shots he had reached out to grab the glass before he jumped as some one spoke his name loudly and grabbed his shoulder. His eyes turned, looking towards the boy as he just stared at him for a couple of moments before something in his head finally decided to bring up a name to the kid next to him. "Ah... Natsuki... How are you?" Senetue asked, his eyes seemed to close slightly as he turned back, grabbing the full glass in front of him before he brought it up to his lips and began to drink it down. He slammed the glass back down once he was finished drinking it, his tongue licking his lips before he seemed to sway in his seat. "Y-You seem a lot happier than that sour puss... Felix..."
Senetue
Senetue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Natsu smiled from cheek to cheek. He looked at the classes on the table and gave a pout. Senetue was drinking aggressively again. He looked back and Sene and put his hand on his shoulder so he wouldnt fall his chair. "You drink to much." He pouted only because he wasnt of legal age to drink. Natsu smiled as sat down beside Senetue and gave a chuckle. "I still have found Vulcus." he gave a sighed while giving a priceless Innocent face. He noticed everyone was cheery as ever except the one person Senetue was talking about. "Is he new? I never met him? Did you fight him? Does he like you?" Natsu ranted on with the childish question as he drank some soda.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senetue Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Senetue gave a slight hick-up as he heard Natsu speak, hearing him mention how Senetue dank to much and that Natsu hadn't found Vulcus which it took some time for that to register in his head. Senetue had been drinking rather heavily lately, his mind was wanting some sort of escape from the endless piles of paperwork that he constantly needed to work through. Along with that there were people like Felix who seemed ready to cause some sort of problem which he needed to step in and only increased the amount of frustration and anger in his life. He only snapped back into focus when Natsu asked about Felix, his eyes looked on towards the sour dragon slayer before looking back towards the young and happy one. "I-I don't remember when he joined... H-He's being a-a dick s-supposedly due too the s-season." Senetue said, leaning forward his body pressed against the table as he continued to watch Natsu with his red eyes while his cheeks were red which only told how out of it he was at this point.
Senetue
Senetue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mana-Kun Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Natsu sighed as his Master as basically smashed his head of the desk. He gave a light swat to his head to wake him up out of his drunken daze. He knew about the while breeding season thing and knew Felix was probably having a hard time with it, that and his dragon probably didnt tell him a danm thing about it. "Well you dont have to worry about me, Im not effected by it that much." He grinned as he stopped the bar tender from giving him more beer. Natsu quickly got up and grabbed Sene out of his chair and started to drag him away. "You need rest. Im taking you home so you can sleep then im clearing it of alcohol until tommarow." He went on as his physical strength was unsuspectingly high.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senetue Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Senetue released a soft groan as he laid against the table, his hand reaching for a glass which he had expected to be full only to find that it was just about as empty as could be. He looked towards the bar tender who pointed towards Natsu who was explaining how he needed rest before he found himself being dragged away. "Noooooo.... Alcohol makes me happy." He said, his hands trying to grab something to keep the kid from taking him home as he only wanted more to drink. He wasn't like most people who have a high chance of dying with too much alcohol as he was more likely to fall asleep before he could take that much.
Senetue
Senetue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum