Fairy Tail Wings of Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Welcome To
Fairy Tail
Wings
of
Gold

Felix Alexander Grimstone Mirajane_01

Hello, we are a friendly happy community happy to invite you to a Fairy Tail RolePlay. We would like you to read over our rules and important things. We are a non canon rp, meaning no one can play as Gajeel, Lucy, Natsu and so on. You may us them as a face claim if you please, but dont make them to much like the original.
Staff
Felix Alexander Grimstone Natsu-smile Hello I am Mana, Allen, Jun and so forth. I am your head admin and creator of the site. I often answer questions and rp all day. Im usually around a lot because I dont have much of a life, but hey at least im here for you. I often creating characters and plotting with members, I am easy to get along with but dont try to get me angry.

Felix Alexander Grimstone Ft_loki1
This is Loke, G, Zero, Seeker. He is our Spanish Admin from Chile. I know hes epic. He is a nice guy and friendly rps with everyone. He does type fluent English and can understand a fair bit. He is willing to rp with you bu he may have to ask you what you are doing the thread just so he knows it because he may not get it.
Member of The Month Felix Alexander Grimstone 19030933
Male of The Month Felix Alexander Grimstone 20598825
Female of The Month Felix Alexander Grimstone 16499077
Staff of The Month Felix Alexander Grimstone 595118_1292036232094_100
Couple of The Month Felix Alexander Grimstone 13422393
Thread of The Month Felix Alexander Grimstone Fairy-tail-logo
Affiliates
Credits
Credits

Felix Alexander Grimstone BBG36
All pictures go to there owners. Fairy Tail belongs to there owner, we are not making money just sheer entertainment. Theme goes to creator. Side tables belong to Your creator and forumotion. All creative content goes to there maker/member.

Felix Alexander Grimstone

Go down

Felix Alexander Grimstone Empty Felix Alexander Grimstone

Post  Mana-Kun Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:44 am

Felix Alexander Grimstone

Felix Alexander Grimstone Grimmjow-b9148c3a49 Felix Alexander Grimstone 18846824 Felix Alexander Grimstone Grimmjow-grimmjow-jeagerjaques-16287251-100-100

Name: Felix Alexander Grimstone

Sexuality: Homosexual

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: blue, short and spikey
    Skin Tone: Pale
    Deformities: Large one up the center of upper body and back
    Accessories: N/A
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mage Type: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Spells:

Spell Name: Lightning Dragons Claw
    Level: 1
    Range: Close
    Description: Felix holds his fist up and clenches it. Electric is seen jumping from it. When he punches the foe a large thunder bolt comes out going through the persons stomach.
    Drawback: If he lets go of fist it is cancled. If he hits something else the lightning goes through that.

Spell Name: Lightning Dragons Speed
    Range: Self
    Description: The magic seal appears under him. He is able to run as fast as lightning for a short period of time.
    Drawback: lasts two posts, hard to run with.

Spell Name: Lightning Dragons Joy
    Range: Close-Long
    Description: A ball of lightning the size of a baseball starts forming in his hand. He can throw it at a somewhat highspeed. It slightly explodes on contact but not enough to kill someone, although the lightning might do a large amount of damage. This will grow better with training.
    Drawback: Its pretty weak.

Personaility:

Felix is a fairly mean person. He doesn’t like being crowded by people or people telling him something he doesn’t want to hear. People who keep on talking to him about random stuff get there face punched in. Felix will not heist to go into a battle with you without thinking. If the guild or something is attacked he will fight with the leader to make him attack back.

Felix likes to be alone. He doesn’t really fit in with the other members in fairytail because he once belonged to a dark guild. He will try to get along with them but it usually turns out to be a good punch in the face before it turns into blood. Felix likes sitting down or in trees relaxing like a panther. He just stares at the clouds most of the time being alone.

History:

Felix was born to a mother and a father as most children are. But he was left for dead at an orphanage all alone without anyone to care for him. The people took care of him of course but he didn’t like them. Felix was always upset because people wouldn’t leave him alone and the nuns wouldn’t stop pestering him about what he wears. Felix one day snapped and killed everyone in it.

After that happened he was confronted by the supposed god the lightning. He then offered to take care of Felix. Felix accepted somewhat unsure about it. Once he did that he moved into a higher class living and lived with the god. He learned a very rare type of magic. It was God Slayer magic. Felix grew angry at this man for some reason and killed him with it wene he wasnt looking.

Soon after Felix did that he went and joined a very evil guild. The guild was called Reapers Scythe. He had his tattoo on his chest going all the way up. Soon after he joined he killed them all off for pissing him off. Felix then left burning the magical seal off his body. Felix then went and joined fairytail hoping it would be better and peaceful place for him to stay at.

Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun
Admin

https://fairytail-wog.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum